Monday, June 9, 2014

Staying Focused for Success


As Provencher & Company continues to grow I feel it’s important that we all stay focused on being strong, exuding positive energy and always doing the right thing.  Recently I gave away my copy of 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People.  I truly missed not having that document next to my desk as I find I often refer to this to "keep myself in check".  That made me realize we have some new folks in our organization that I've not shared it with. 

I recently received the attached document that was a reprint from the Washington Post, Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do.  This is very similar to the original document; both are excellent.

Please take the time to read what is said here in these two documents; these are my core values that I hope you will share.  You have a choice, every day, in how you approach your life and work; it’s up to you to make it positive.

 
9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People

Things Mentally Strong People DON'T Do


Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!!
Dave


Contributed by:


No comments:

Post a Comment